NEW YEAR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS -
WEDNESDAY 4TH & THURSDAY 5TH JANUARY 2024
If a session does not appear on the booking form, it is fully booked. To be added to the waiting list for any sessions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email to be added to the waiting list.
To book on any of the activities please complete the online request for booking form at the link below:
Before attending any activities, we require a consent form completing for your child. You do this electronically at the link below. This must be completed regardless of whether your child has attended before.
New year special : Options to do scooters, crafts & gaming.
New Year party & film: A party in the morning followed by a chilled afternoon watching a film with treats.
- Movies shown will be PG or U rated.
- During some sessions' computer games that may be PEGI 12 can be available. If you do not want your child to have access to such rated games please let us know. I.E. Hogwarts Legacy.
- Please come to all sessions which involve activity in suitable clothing & footwear, with plenty of drinks.
- Please do not send your child with nut products
- Please do not attend if your child feels at all unwell.
- Registration is from 9.15am, unless early drop off has been pre booked.
- Unless more than 72 hours notice is given you will still be charged for booked sessions.
Early drop off/ Late pick up
Is available each day from 8.30am until 4pm. This MUST be booked in advance.£3 per session or £5 if early & Late sessions are booked on the same day.
For more information about our holiday activities please email email@example.com or call 01457 605897
Ways to Pay
Option 1: Pay over the phone by card (evenings from 5pm - 8pm & weekends 9am - 3pm)
Option 2: Call to 'The Place' reception. (evenings from 5pm - 8pm & weekends 9am - 3pm)
During the school day
Option 3: Payments can be made in cash or cheque to the main school reception (please note this should be the correct money & clearly marked with the child's name.)