Aims and ambitions:
- Develop competence to excel in a broad range of physical activities.
- Develop the ability to lead others through sporting activities.
- Are physically active for sustained periods of time.
- Engage in competitive sports and activities.
- Lead healthy, active lives.
- Gain a broad understanding and knowledge of the sporting sector
- Give learners opportunities to link education and the world of work in engaging, relevant and practical ways.
- Support learners’ development of transferable interpersonal skills, including working with others, problem solving, independent study and personal, learning and thinking skills.
- Develop essential skills and attributes prized by employers, further education colleges and higher education institutions.
Subject Leader: Mr. Elliott
Please click on the link below to view our Curriculum Map
Year 7 Curriculum Summaries
Year 8 Curriculum Summaries
Year 9 Curriculum Summaries
KS4 (Year 10 - 11) Core PE Curriculum Summaries
KS4 (Year 10 - 11) BTEC Sport Curriculum Summaries
Please note, WJEC as mentioned in the documents, is the Examination Board for BTEC Sport course.